Frozen Chocolate Bananas On A Stick
Bananas are a favorite fruit in our house but sometimes you just need to switch it up a little bit to add some fun to it. Since it is summer, frozen chocolate bananas on a stick was a fun way to try something new and super easy to do.
Frozen Chocolate Bananas on a Stick
- Bunch of bananas
- 1 bag milk chocolate chips
- 1 bag white chocolate chips
- 1 jar sprinkles
- Popsicle sticks
- Using firm, fresh bananas is best. Peel the banana and cut in half.
- Insert popsicle stick.
- Place on plate and freeze for two hours or more.
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave safe bowl, stirring at 15 second increments until melted.
- Remove bananas from freezer and dip into the melted chocolate.
- Decorate with sprinkles immediately as the chocolate will hard right away.
- For fun, drizzle the opposite colored melted chocolate chips of your choice.
This super easy recipe for frozen chocolate bananas on a stick can be made any way you choose. Having the children join in to make their own is even more memorable in more ways than one. Anyone who has ever used sprinkles knows they end up all over the floor. Maybe that is just in my house though.
As a precaution, children should be seated when eating anything with a stick, especially since some might act like monkeys after eating these frozen banana treats.
Check out more than 20 other great summer recipes.
- Sand Castle Rice Krispies Treats
- Great-Grandma’s “Secret-Ingredient” Potato Salad
- Blueberry Pie Bars
- Watermelon Green Tea
- Independence Day Cranberry Pop Rocks Mocktail
- Fruit Pizza
- Zucchini Recipes
- Grilled Pizza
- Fruit Yogurt Parfaits
- Root Beer Float Popsicles
- Watermelon Smoothie
- Refreshing Summer Noodle Salad
- Frozen Banana Rum Cocktails
- Coke Float Popsicles
- Peach Cobbler Cupcakes
- Lemon Picnic Pasta
- BBQ Chicken Pizza
- Watermelon Berry Chia Seeds Pops
- Fresh Summer Melon Ideas
- How to cut a watermelon
- And, even more Favorite Summer Recipes